- Ki! - Here, Two-headed! - the third voice has cried a bass.
- Ku! - on a place, Two-headed!. - hoarse whisper has said the fourth.
- JAturkenzhensirhiv! - at you in a pocket, Two-headed! - has quietly squeaked the fifth.
- Perfectly. Ka, dawns early, try to cope for three hours. Do not forget, tomorrow morning battle is necessary to us. Well, and I
while will provide the hostage. Forward! The low rumble was heard, bright headlights have begun to rock, have started
moving and have spread to highway. Porthos did not begin to wait more: now he knew everything that is necessary. Hardly
unknown car with three headlights has got out on betonku, it, already without disappearing almost, has rushed to the flying
boat. Half-minute later a boat on mad speed zachertila the bottom on tops of pines, and in three minutes Porthos has planted
it in a thicket of acacias opposite to a kilometre column with figure 120 and has snatched out a radio telephone from a
Athos and Aramis have listened to him without interrupting. Then Athos has cried out through an iron clang and a roar
powerful dvigatelej: - Then their car will be on the hundred twentieth greatest through ten - twelve minutes?.
- That and it, - Porthos has sadly told. - and you when to me to wait? - We do everything that we can! We go on full speed, a
teeth from jolting is unsteady... We Will be at you by a dawn! - rather late.
- You there look to me, the sportsman! Any superfluous movements! Remember: you in investigation... Also do not forget that
they are ready to battle! - and even intend to take the hostage... - it is hardly audible has added Aramis.
- What is such, by the way, - the hostage? - Porthos has asked.
- Long to explain... Well, all right, be cautious! - I Am disconnected.
Porthos has switched off a radio telephone and has got out of a boat. He has looked at the sky. In the sky bright stars easy
flickered. He has looked to the right. On the right dark ominously blackened. He has looked on the left. At the left the
escaped half of Green valley was spread: the boundless space covered with sleeping gardens among which the sleeping
settlements were stretched, vaguely growing white walls of cosy small houses, the rivers and the streamlets reflecting in the
waters star heavens coiled, meadows on which let out in night horses drowsily wandered lay.
Somewhere it is lazy the dog yelped. Drowsily chirped birds. Singing was heard - whether someone has not switched off
radio, whether girl-friends have stayed out late, coming back from club. And tirelessly water in an invisible stream nearby
All breathed such calmness, such safety. And over all it awful threat has hung, and friends were still far, both it was one and
could make nothing. For the first time in a life Porthos has felt mental anguish. It was such sharp that at it has intercepted
breath and it in a fright and surprise has seized for a breast both hands. And then, as though having cleared up from this
pain, any vague memoirs have moved in its memories, memoirs of something great and light... Something from ancient annals
which told half not clear language about terrible events and about surprising people. Then he has recollected, and the pain
has disappeared. It has returned to a boat, moved, taking seat more conveniently, and has looked round. From here all was
perfectly visible. He has stirred a control lever, and the boat has obediently raised a peaky nose.
- I am ready! - Porthos has loudly told.